About Me

My photo
I've been a nature and wildlife photographer for years but stepped into the world of of portrait and wedding photography five years ago. I soon discovered that a lot of the skills gained and "lessons learned" through nature photography are very important to capturing great images of people too. You may want to book me now for your wedding, senior, family or portrait session. Soon I'll be in demand.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Gaga in the Park




Was able to walk down to Deering Oaks Park last night to see Lady Gaga (etal.) speaking about today's pending vote in Congress to end the military's "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" practices. Big crowd and all the drama you'd expect from a visit to our small city from such a big star. She and the other speakers gave very heartfelt speeches about this antiquated practice. Got a couple of good shots of Lady G looking very patriotic.

No comments: