About Me

My photo
I've been a nature and wildlife photographer for years but stepped into the world of of portrait and wedding photography five years ago. I soon discovered that a lot of the skills gained and "lessons learned" through nature photography are very important to capturing great images of people too. You may want to book me now for your wedding, senior, family or portrait session. Soon I'll be in demand.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hello Maine!

I've made it to Maine! I'm just setting up my business in the area. If you're a bride or groom looking for a great last minute photographer this summer in the Portland area make sure to give me a call! Right now I'm just getting a lay of the land and finding a new place to live but have started scouting out some good spots for shooting. Had a great night out last night at the Spring Point Ledge Lighthouse (check out the attached photo; awesome light!) What a great spot for shooting! Portland sure has it's fair share of beautiful places.

No comments: