About Me

My photo
I've been a nature and wildlife photographer for years but stepped into the world of of portrait and wedding photography five years ago. I soon discovered that a lot of the skills gained and "lessons learned" through nature photography are very important to capturing great images of people too. You may want to book me now for your wedding, senior, family or portrait session. Soon I'll be in demand.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Wow! What a whirlwind!

Am I ever tired! Shot a really fun wedding a couple weeks ago and am still trying to get caught up. The number of photos from a wedding are astounding and the process of editting them down to a reasonable presentation is an onerous task. The shots are coming out nice and should be reafy in just a little while. BIG thanks to Maureen Roy http://www.maureenroyphotography.com/ for helping me out at the wedding. Once again, Maureen and my styles melded well. It's great to have someone I know I can count on and Maureen's continued support is a godsend. Thanks Maureen!









Right after the wedding I took a much needed camping trip for a couple of days and visited Montana's Ruby Valley. What a beautiful place! Ruby Valley is about 70 miles from Yellowstone and is best known for Virginia City and Nevada City. Both are old west gold towns with some great history. The historic towns were okay but the true gem is the natural beauty of the valley. Besides catching a horrible cold while I was gone it was a really nice trip.
Back to edits! Keep your eyes peeled for more photos.

No comments: