About Me

My photo
I've been a nature and wildlife photographer for years but stepped into the world of of portrait and wedding photography five years ago. I soon discovered that a lot of the skills gained and "lessons learned" through nature photography are very important to capturing great images of people too. You may want to book me now for your wedding, senior, family or portrait session. Soon I'll be in demand.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Weddings and Birthdays, Oh My!




I've had some great shoots lately! Last weekend I had the pleasure of spending Sunday afternoon with Grace and her family. Grace was celebrating a milestone Birthday and her family came together to celebrate her big day with some family photos. What a great family! We had a great time and got some good shots while dodging a mid-afternoon Montana summer thunderstorm.


Next weekend is Stephanie and Reid's wedding in Missoula! I'm really looking forward to sharing their day with them and their families and know that there will be some fantastic opportunities to capture their memories. Look for the photos in a few weeks!




No comments: