About Me

My photo
I've been a nature and wildlife photographer for years but stepped into the world of of portrait and wedding photography five years ago. I soon discovered that a lot of the skills gained and "lessons learned" through nature photography are very important to capturing great images of people too. You may want to book me now for your wedding, senior, family or portrait session. Soon I'll be in demand.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Getting Busy...

Not that I haven't been busy enough lately but things are really starting to pick up with the photo business. The greatest thing is that most of my new clients are coming from referrals of previous clients! I love it when that happens.

I took a quick, long weekend trip to Glacier a couple of weeks ago and wasn't disappointed. Glacier in the springtime is a real treat. Going to the Sun Road had opened for the year the day before I arrived so there was still a lot of snow around at the higher elevations but the valleys were clear. With all the snow up high, the waterfalls were fully charged and beautiful. I was able to wash the dust off my Jeep by driving under the Weeping Wall a couple of times. It was a great trip and I got some really nice shots. Unfortuntely, I've been so busy that I haven't been able to ge them ready to view yet but there were definately some calendar shots from the weekend so look for the 2010 E. Doyle Photography calendar coming soon!

No comments: