About Me

My photo
I've been a nature and wildlife photographer for years but stepped into the world of of portrait and wedding photography five years ago. I soon discovered that a lot of the skills gained and "lessons learned" through nature photography are very important to capturing great images of people too. You may want to book me now for your wedding, senior, family or portrait session. Soon I'll be in demand.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Valentine's Day Photographs



Looking for a special Valentine’s Day gift idea?

How about capturing the love you share with some great photographs?

Book a photo session today with E. Doyle Photography and make this Valentine’s Day one to remember.

Package price - $55 Includes a 1 hour studio or on-location shoot, 1 8x10 print and 2 5x7 prints. Additional prints and sizes are also available.
http://www.edoylephotography.com/

Give me a call or an email today to book your shoot! Your husband/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend will love it!

No comments: