About Me

My photo
I've been a nature and wildlife photographer for years but stepped into the world of of portrait and wedding photography five years ago. I soon discovered that a lot of the skills gained and "lessons learned" through nature photography are very important to capturing great images of people too. You may want to book me now for your wedding, senior, family or portrait session. Soon I'll be in demand.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

No More Painting!

The studio is finally painted! Thanks to my fabulous wife for helping so much. Although the day job has been keeping me pretty busy I have actually been able to spend some time in the studio and am having a great time. Now that the studio is done the marketing will begin in earnest. Very exciting!



For those who haven't seen it, here is a photo of the studio. Pretty nice space, huh?




I realized that I have been so busy with the studio that I haven't actually been taking many pictures so I made a point of getting out a couple of days over the last week (in between the snowflakes of course.) Check out some of the new images on the "New" page of my site. http://www.edoylephotography.com/Images/Newest/phpslideshow.php



Word of mouth is the most important thing in the photography business so please tell your friends to visit the site and drop a line to let me know what you think.


Sorry, one more picture of me too. I need some new models...

No comments: