About Me

My photo
I've been a nature and wildlife photographer for years but stepped into the world of of portrait and wedding photography five years ago. I soon discovered that a lot of the skills gained and "lessons learned" through nature photography are very important to capturing great images of people too. You may want to book me now for your wedding, senior, family or portrait session. Soon I'll be in demand.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Studio Time!!!

Well I'm one step closer! After figuring out that I love photographing people as much as I love shooting wildlife and landscapes I decided that I'd start looking for a studio space in Missoula. I figured that I might be able to move in to a spot sometime in mid to late 2009 but good luck struck and a great opportunity arose for me to start now! Maureen Roy, a local Missoula photographer http://www.maureenroyphotography.com/ has been a great help to me this year and once again came through big. She had been sharing a great space in downtown Missoula but her studio mate chose to leave. Luckily for me Maureen called and I jumped at the chance to share the space with her. Maureen and I have worked together in past and our styles work well together. I won't be in the space until December but I already have a few shoots scheduled! Wish me luck!

Other than that... I've been preparing some photos from earlier shoots and doing a total re-work on the website. My site will soon have a portrait and wedding focus but don't worry there will still be plenty of wildlife and landscapes from Montana to see too. Keep checking for the new layout!


Here's one of my favorites from my last shoot.

E.J.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you take good pictures

Maureen Roy said...

Hooray! I'm so excited that we'll get to share a space together, and I completely agree that our styles are pretty complimentary! I'm so glad the timing worked out and can't wait to see what you do in the studio--you're getting so good at portrait work!